Saturday, October 9, 2010

Back in the Park

I have finally been brave enough to venture out again. The blog crashed to a halt when both my Mother and Cat were ill last year about this time and I just lost the momentum. But...
I started this demo at a little show I was hanging, and decided the weather was so nice, I would continue it in the dog park!
Not promising a complete dog every day this year, but I am going to post even the progress shots... for SURE a dog a week. AND we will include cats and others...

Two lovely red headed Setters in progress.

2 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

I'm so glad you feel well enough to get back at it!

Debra Jones said...

It isn't about feeling well, it is the weather! Finally the hundreds have broken and I could get outside. Mom and the cat were very vexing last year. This year I have to get busy!
Thanks!
dj*