Friday, October 23, 2009

I ask your forgiveness....

I have literally skipped three days this year. So close to the end and I am slacking. BUT I am house sitting and stuck without art supplies.

I promise to re-post today and the missing ones with notes on them when I get the time. It is a goal to make it a full year, and as I am smelling the barn, I am starting to trip!

This is going to be post 327, I believe. I started on Thanksgiving and want to finish out the year with an equal number of puppy faces. As Halloween is a great time for good faces, check in and see what jolly mugs I post, but for now, I am sort of stuck!

BUT DON'T GIVE UP ON ME! I will try to pop in and say hi anyway, just... this high tech is great when you LIVE on a computer. When you get out in the real world, you have to improvise.
Thanks for all your support.
Onward and upwards!
dj*

No comments: